Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CNBC's Jim Cramer Recommends Real Estate

Date: December 16, 2008

On tonight's episode of Mad Money on CNBC, at 7:13 in this clip, Jim takes a question from Rosanna In New York.

In answering Rosanna's question, Jim makes the first agressive recommendation of buying real estate that I've heard him make.

Click on picture to go to video.

From Jim, at the 8:07 mark of the clip:

"I know this is going to be antithetical, but I really think this is the time, if you live in Brooklyn there’s tons of places for sale I think you buy some real estate. Why do I say that, because the Fed’s going to reduce mortgage rates so low, that you’re going to want to buy something. You’re going to want to refinance, you’re going to take out a home equity loan, or you’re going to want to buy real estate, because it’s going to be a once in a lifetime reduced mortgage environment. So rather than be cautious on this I’m going to urge you to buy some real estate..."

No comments: