Friday, December 30, 2011

Something To Get Off My Chest: CNBC vs Zerohedge

Not anything mentioned today on CNBC, but there have been plenty of times in the past where I've heard CNBC commentators making snarky comments directed in general at "financial bloggers" but were veiled references at specific ZH blog entries.

To CNBC...I've watched your channel since it's infancy. I watch FNN religiously before you were even conceived. I remember the days of Neil Cavuto and Kathleen Campion...Me and you go way back...

But cut out the snarky comments directed at ZH. ZH does some things much better than CNBC. They cover the sausage making that goes on at the Fed. ZH provides the ugly details that CNBC glosses over or doesn't mention. They cover the European unwind in much better detail that CNBC.

There is a place in the world for both. No need for the snark, we can judge for ourselves.

Posted via email from htlkirkland's posterous

No comments: